ELITE BARTENDING SCHOOL LLC.
All prices for program are printed herein. Contracts are not sold to a third party at any time. There are no carrying charges, interest charges, or service charges connected or charged at any time.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Should an enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination.
2. All monies will be refunded if does Elite Bartending School does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3. Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 40% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
4. Cancellation after completing 40% of the program will result in no refund.
5. Termination Date: When calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice was received.
6. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of the student’s enrollment or receipt of a Cancellation Notice from the student.
GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION
A student’s enrollment can be terminated at the discretion of Elite Bartending for insufficient academic progress, non-payment of academic costs, or failure to comply with rules and policies established by the institution as outlined in the catalog and this agreement.
Upon graduation from Elite Bartending School students will have a lifetime membership with the school. Students are urged to come back any time during business hours to sit in on any class, ask questions, touch up on skills behind the bar, get assistance in job placement. Although Elite Bartending School will work extremely hard with employment assistance Elite Bartending School does not guarantee job placement. Elite Bartending School offers employment assistance, has job leads that come out every week, and students can come weekly during regular business hours to keep receiving them. Elite Bartending School keeps all examinations, student records, and personal information confidential.
This document and the catalog constitute a binding contract between Elite Bartending School and the student and no further modification or representation except as herein expressed by both parties will be recognized.
Once all requirements are fulfilled that are required for graduation students will be given a diploma, certification card, a lifetime membership with the school and assistance in job placement.
THIS AGREEMENT, TOGETHER WITH THE SCHOOL CATALOG, CONSTITUTES A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN THE STUDENT AND THE SCHOOL UPON ACCEPTANCE BY THE SCHOOL. THE TUITION PLAN IS NOT A LOAN AND MUST BE PAID IN FULL. STUDENTS WHO DO NO COMPLETE THE PROGRAM IN FULL AND DO NOT CONTACT ELITE WITHIN 30 DAYS TO RESCHEDULE A CLASS WILL BE SUBJECT TO PAYMENT IN FULL.
DO NOT SIGN THIS CONTRACT BEFORE YOU HAVE READ IT OR IF IT CONTAINS ANY BLANK SPACES. ALL SIGNERS HAVE RECEIVED AND READ A COPY OF THE BINDING DOCUMENT AND CATALOG.
I, _____________________________ agree and understand fully these terms and conditions.
* I am at LEAST 18 years old. (Photo identification with date of birth is required)
* Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and can lead to expulsion.
* Elite Bartending School offers job assistance but does not guarantee job placement.
Signature of Applicant Date
Signature of School Official Date